Friday, July 6, 2012

fake oakley sunglasses straight out

Give birth to eight feet, Baotoushucuan the Swordsman empty-handed rushed over, I hate him off four fingers and hate him the way, one knifed in his mouth. Refused to Swordsman kill the pig sounds, I chase Mr Allen stabbed.
My eyes only Mr Allen, I have this opportunity to kill him. I am madly brandishing machetes,cheap oakley sunglasses, Mr Allen cut the wound numerous, find any. Suddenly Mr Allen loudly said something foreign words, no reason, I just want to kill Mr Allen!
Mr Allen has been chasing for a long time, skill gradually incompetent. I'm suddenly very happy once this mortal enemy can personally kill him. I am the spirit of excitement, wielded an ax blow in the leg in Mr Allen Mr Allen to eat pain, however, the .
Is at this moment I shout: The knife was suddenly a powerful force push, crumbled into powder.
Four from the dark shadows suddenly jump out, is actually President Chen and the other three members, I hate: people looked at the body of Wang Ping, President Chen shook his head said to me: to see his murder, he tried to kill me to silence. Fortunately, you have come. Yu Runmei suddenly exclaimed: thing! you the person behind my non-kill not! I looked down to see covered in the scars, see also Mr Allen looming sinister smile, was irrational rage abnormal I Ziya eyes, the eyes of a sea of ​​fire. Not feel pain, all the things to see disappeared, only Mr Allen's grinning in the pupil. sky Suddenly thunder, I seem to find the guidelines upward roar on the day: Heaven finally feel my fury, to lay a dozen continuous thunder. I think the body thorns and the like through the skin out of crowded, extremely painful. Uncontrolled transported from the 10 successful force quickly run thirty-six weeks days, to ease the pain. body like inflated balloon outward expansion.
I am suffering pain, the ears start buzzing sound. Suddenly, my shoulders and something to puncture the skin, straight out,fake oakley sunglasses, I totally do not know which pain is suspended in the air, eating actually single Tuiqu Xi squatting on the ground. It was at this point, the pain disappeared.
I slowly stood up, to sober mind, body never so comfortable. Look at President Chen, who both looked at me terrified expression,cheap oakley sunglasses, are stunned. I was surprised to find that, all shorter than me a head. I remember that in addition to Lu Bing slightly higher point everyone else and I almost, how will
PublicRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment